• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have discovered...

trust me, i am going to forget instantly. but, they are enjoying it and they usually don't care about water at all. :lol:

was in the living room with buns, water bottles needed refilling, used buxton rather than argue with the kitchen tap which is playing up. buns ignored, then tried, then went wild for it. they've had buxton two days now, but they aren't having any more!

was in the living room with buns, water bottles needed refilling, used buxton rather than argue with the kitchen tap which is playing up. buns ignored, then tried, then went wild for it. they've had buxton two days now, but they aren't having any more!

Haha aww :lol: I wondered if you like set up a bottle of tap water and a bottle of bottled water and checked how much they drank of each or something :lol:

Personally I can't taste a difference between tap water and bottled water but the water in yorkshire is supposed to be pretty good so hopefully the bunnies don't mind

Haha aww :lol: I wondered if you like set up a bottle of tap water and a bottle of bottled water and checked how much they drank of each or something :lol:

Personally I can't taste a difference between tap water and bottled water but the water in yorkshire is supposed to be pretty good so hopefully the bunnies don't mind

I must be one of the only people who can taste the diffrence between bottled and tap water, bottled all the way :lol:
My bunnies prefur bottled water too, living with me has rubbed off on them :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I must be one of the only people who can taste the diffrence between bottled and tap water, bottled all the way :lol:
My bunnies prefur bottled water too, living with me has rubbed off on them :lol:

I think it depends on the tap water - i cannot drink the tap water where i live - its beyond vile but i really liked the tap water where i used to live. Where my brother lives the tap water is lovely and nicer than any bottled water ive ever had.

I think it depends on the tap water - i cannot drink the tap water where i live - its beyond vile but i really liked the tap water where i used to live. Where my brother lives the tap water is lovely and nicer than any bottled water ive ever had.

I think the tap water where I live is vile too, and the bunnies agree with me because they prefur bottled, posh bunnies :lol:
Sometimes I see my father fill a glass up with tap water and drink it and I literally eww no!
He says he can't taste a difference, but personally tap water smells and tastes diffrent, as if its not as pure!
Im yet to find tap water that I like :lol: :lol:

where does your brother live, confused_bun? if i'm looking for pastures new, i might as well go where the water is tasty...

Pop the probiotic powder in their water. They go so mad for it I don't expect they'd notice if the water came out the loo!

Back