• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
Anyone else seeing the effects?

I know that they're newly bonded but my too have been going LOOPY in the past week or so...they've got so much energy it's ridiculous! :lol::lol:

Anyone else seeing the effects?

I know that they're newly bonded but my too have been going LOOPY in the past week or so...they've got so much energy it's ridiculous! :lol::lol:

Mine are loopy all year round, they're like an advert for an energy drink :lol:

Yes spring fever hit our home early February and I think things have calmed in the last week or so :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

It's affecting Sheldon the most - I do wish he'd realise that Holly wants her head grooming - NOT humped!:lol: I've given up trying to stop him now - and Holly seems to have accepted that this is his 'special' way of showing how he loves her...daft pair of idiots they are :love:

The others are okay - a bit more bonkers than normal but not too bad.

It's affecting Sheldon the most - I do wish he'd realise that Holly wants her head grooming - NOT humped!:lol: I've given up trying to stop him now - and Holly seems to have accepted that this is his 'special' way of showing how he loves her...daft pair of idiots they are :love:

Daft is definitely the word to describe bunnies sometimes. When Bobby puts his head down for a groom Rosie takes it as an invite to give his head a good hump !!! Give me patience :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Amy has started binkying in her cage when I'm having a lie in. The chinchilla, already in the midst of puberty, keeps trying to hump me when he's out. Fun.

I have a neutered male living with a spayed female. Male is running about madly carrying hay in his mouth. Not sure if he thinks she is pregnant or what:roll::lol:

Mine are driving me insane!!! Chasing each other, binkying all over the place, keeping me up all night, chewing EVERYTHING, humping, growling, attacking me. I can't wait until this passes! :evil:

I had a migraine this morning because the little ***** had kept me up all night. I'm getting them out in the front room so that they can burn off some of their excess energy.

I had a mother and daughter bonded pair who did this regularly...... It always seemed wrong on more than one level!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back