• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dusty update

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
He's doing great.

Drinking and feeding himself pellets and hay.

He's doing lovely golden poos and is a real live wire, he climbs anything and just loves doing bunny 500s and exploring.

He seems to still do the occasional 360 while twisting his head - he also pretty much chews constantly so I think he has some lasting mental issues but it doesn't seem to be holding him back. He's put on 1/3 of his body weight now and is quickly catching his sister.

Some recent pics:

YAY!!! Little Dusty is one of my favourites. Well done you and HIM!! What a star.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab pictures of you Dusty :love:

He could possibly have some neurological issues, but I wouldn't be surprised if over time, everything sorts itself out, as he catches up in his development. Anyway, even if he doesn't, he will only be even more special then :love::love:

Thanks RR,

I did text you some pics but I'm not sure they went through...

Haven't looked at my phone in ages. Nearly cried with happiness at the photo of little Dusty on you. You must be so happy at how well he has done, and I really do believe it is 'forwards and onwards' for the little celebrity now :love:

You will still keep him won't you??

Dusty is now just under 1/2 a kilo in weight.

Eating hay, pellets - pretty much anything he can get his face on :)

He does occaionally still stil in his pee which is a bit worrying but its not regular. I think sometimes he zones out a bit.

Yay!!

Dusty has to make up for all that "not eating".

What a sweetheart. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back