• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Special Home Needed, Gorgeous Lop Pair. Cheshire

RSPCA Macclesfield

Warren Scout
Tom & Jerry are the funniest, silliest bunnies you could wish to meet. They are a perfect, loving pair who would have been snapped up long ago. Sadly though, Jerry is a dental bun. He requires regular dentals, and will need a home that will spot the signs early enough so that he doesn't become poorly - the weight drops off him in days and he quickly becomes emaciated. As soon as the pesky teeth are sorted though, he bounces back and you would never know that it was the same bunny! These poor boys are so desperate to find that special someone who will love them as we do, pesky teeth and all! They are neutered and vaccinated, Minimum housing requirements 6x2ft hutch and 6x4ft run. Please contact RSPCA Macclesfield, SE Cheshire & Buxton branch for further information 01625 669620 or smallanimals@rspca-macclesfield.org.uk

It's so sad everyone always overlooks special needs buns. Although I've only had personal experience with one, he was the friendliest, most affectionate bunny I've ever met :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back