• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grandma, 4 years gone

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
A lot has happened since you left us, I hope you'd be proud of us all. Olivers following his army dreams, Mum has worked her way up to the top of her profession, Dad is, well hes Dad :lol: and I'm powering through my health problems to follow my heart and work with animals. Oliver and Amy will both be off to uni in September, two of your four grandkids will have degrees! Nath really did become a bus driver, kind of scary really :lol: Trish found love again and Sue and Sime are making a difference to young kids in their area. Theres not a day that goes by that we don't think of you and we appreciate now more than ever just how precious family really is :love: people often tell me I am just like you, clearly that means we are awesome ;) we'll keep your memory alive forever, no-one will ever be allowed to forget the wonderful woman that you were :love:

Grandparents on their wedding day, they'd been together since they were 14 :love:
2579_55481758286_3241257_n.jpg

Wedding Anniversary and "we paid off the mortgage" party :lol:

2615_57635183286_3603468_n.jpg

Trish, Mum, Grandad, Sue and Grandma
2615_57636818286_5693662_n.jpg

Last edited:
Your Grandma sounded like a lovely lady and I hope you can remember her with a smile, take care xxx

Thinking of you with these special memories. :love: It's lovely that those we love continue to inspire us when they are no longer with us.

what a beautiful wedding dress. what year was that, gp?

you've made a lovely tribute to your grandma.

Back