• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I just scared the bunnies...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Watching them on the monitor and Heidi was chewing some wood - I've been really impressed with their lack of chewing so far - so I was thinking ooh the little buggar... Then remembered the monitor has a talk back feature... So I spoke into it and said Heidi! Well it worked cos she jumped and stopped chewing then they all sat looking dumbstruck for a minute as if they were thinking 'where is she? Is the human in here?!' :oops: :lol: They're over it now tho they've gone back to washing and sitting... :roll: :lol:

She's back to chewing now :roll: Luckily it's only one of the batons I put in to stop them slipping down the edge of the platform so won't do any harm, I hadn't even got round to painting them yet! As long as she doesn't make a habit of chewing...!!

:lol: that's really funny!

I just scared Harvey, he was investigating my big toe and tickled it by accident, so it wiggled and it made him jump and he sprinted back to his pen, but then got over excited, started circling Lilly and them did an almighty DBF :shock: it made him jump but he seems to have seen the funny side of it!

I've been doing the same with two newly matched bunnies! I've been face timing when I'm downstairs and taking mute off when needed.

They look so confused as they can't see the human but can hear her :lol:

Back