• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well I got a bargain today!

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
I ordered a £1 sample of the rabbit muesli from Dodson & Horrell and when it came there was a £2 voucher off my next order providing it was over £10. So the rabbits seemed to enjoy the muesli so I ordered a 15kg bag of the stuff (£12.75). With postage, plus with the £2 off, it worked out at £1.16 per kilo, 16p more than my local pet shop but it looks and smells nicer but to be honest I don't think the rabbits care where it comes from :lol:. Postage was £6.75 :shock: so I said I'd get the good stuff, just once, then just have it from my local shop. It's not like they get through shed loads of the stuff; it's just a little breakfast treat really.

Anyway, once the code had gone through online there was like this button that said "free delivery". So I clicked it, fully expecting an error message to come up. Nope. I then decided it was a bit naughty of me so tried to unclick it. Wouldn't let me. It wasn't corrected at the checkout/payment stage either. So ... instead of paying £17.50 (including post/voucher) I've only had to pay £10.75 :shock: :lol: Oops! The phone rang about 5 mins after I'd paid and I thought "here it is!" but no, it was the school about my daughter (she's fine).

I'm still waiting for an email ...

But if they didn't want it clicked then surely it shouldn't have been an option?

So I think I've got myself an unexpected bargain there! :lol:

I used to use the D+H food til I had a selective feeding bun. It smells so nice. They do a pellet version as well I believe, Im sure we had a sample through a while back (my mum works for a company thats kind of somehow working with D+H). Its not a bad price either.

Back