• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom & Lucky Home at last

Riggs

Warren Scout
Picked Blossom and her new partner Luck up from Auntyanimal's last night, so good to have them home.

So far Lucky has spent most of his time hiding in the bottom of the castle with occasional adventures out to check out his new surroundings.

Blossom is being mildly uninterested in him now that they are home, think it is probably a bit strange for her as I am sure that she still feels Malcom's presence and there are bound to be some places where she can still smell him.

We have had a few wee accident from Lucky, most of which I have managed to mop op straight away, I have also seen him use the litter tray so hopefully shouldn't take him too long to get the hang of using the trays all the time. TBH I think that some of it is because he is quite nervous. He was having a drink earlier and I said hello to him and he did a little wee and ran off so I am hoping that once he settles things will improve.

He is a lovely lad but at the moment I can only look at him, no touching allowed.

Here are some photos of them from today.

Breakfast, Lucky making an appearance to grab a piece of broccoli.

Sharing some fresh cut grass at lunch time.

And the Boy himself showing that he can use the litter tray and eat hay, Just needs to remember to use it all the time.

More Later

Aww :love: I'm sure he'll come out of his shell more soon, or should I say his castle :love: they make a lovely couple :thumb:

So day 4 and Lucky still spends most of his time in the bottom of the Castle, still having some wee accidents, he is such a nervous boy but on the plus side he did eat some broccoli from my hand and took a slice of apple from me earlier so we are getting there slowly.

He is spending a little more time out in the open although they are still confined to the office.

It is nice to see him coming out a bit more just need to get on top of the wee thing and I can let them have the run of the upstairs.

Blossom on the other hand is her usual self and is getting used to having him around and will hopefully teach him to use the litter tray.

here's a couple of photos from breakfast today.

Aww :love: looks like things at going well :thumb: hope his toilet training improves :thumb:

Back