• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it rabbit awareness month?

Schez

Mama Doe
According to the vets it is. :thumb:

Two bunnies went to the vets tonight:

Phoebe, last vet check after her spay... All clear and well healed. :love:

Harley, free registering check... Bunny crazy receptionist in love with another member of my bunny crew... :lol: all healthy. :thumb:

And they came back with this:

:shock:

Some fab info about diet and recommend housing; rabbit owners responsibilities to their bunnies etc. can't help but feel impressed with the pack/info... If it reaches people and improves bunnies lives how brilliant is that?! :D:thumb:

Fab freebies!

I didn't know about Rabbit Awareness Month; as far as I knew it's Rabbit Awareness Week, but that's in/around May (well it was last year where I live anyway).

We didn't get any freebies to take home, sadly. We did get nails clipped for free and a general health check-up for free though (worth about £50-£60 for me so I was happy!).

Wow! (is it bad I want to switch my bunnies to SS pellets because of the cute bunny on the packet?) :oops::oops::oops::oops:

I like useful, bunny related freebies... :lol:;)

And Sarah... Is is it worse that I get what you mean and may have to agree... :oops::lol::lol::lol: ;)

I like useful, bunny related freebies... :lol:;)

And Sarah... Is is it worse that I get what you mean and may have to agree... :oops::lol::lol::lol: ;)

Hehe I don't feel quite so bad now :oops::lol: mine are on excel but I kind of wish they were on museli now so I had a genuine excuse to switch :oops::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are on a cheaper brand of pellets... :oops: so I am considering switching; going to look at nutrition of several types and see if I shop around, where I can buy in bulk/value for money etc...:thumb:

Mine too ... I mix those two brands for variety. They enjoy them both :)

I break up the ss pellets though which is a bit of a pain . Lol !

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Wowser. You must have the patience of a saint!

According to the vets it is. :thumb:

Two bunnies went to the vets tonight:

Phoebe, last vet check after her spay... All clear and well healed. :love:

Harley, free registering check... Bunny crazy receptionist in love with another member of my bunny crew... :lol: all healthy. :thumb:

And they came back with this:

:shock:

Some fab info about diet and recommend housing; rabbit owners responsibilities to their bunnies etc. can't help but feel impressed with the pack/info... If it reaches people and improves bunnies lives how brilliant is that?! :D:thumb:

Is that an SS sticker?? If so, I need one! :shock:

Back