• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

-Rages-

TickTock

Alpha Buck
I've been offered ANOTHER bun since the person who I got Opal from, well their friend is getting rid of their bun. I'm so fed up of people treating me like a dumping ground and acting like they are doing me a huge favour. Sorry I just need to vent since said person watches me on facebook etc

I know how you feel, I get "you can have these/this rabbit(s) if you want them".. Like they're doing me a huge favour too :? No thank you, then I have to sit there in the sad knowledge that those poor rabbits will still be neglected or stuck in tiny hutches with minimal care and little or no hay.. because 'they're just rabbits'.

This happens a lot to me too. It is so sad the way bunnies are so ' disposable' in many people's eyes.

You just have to do the best you can, when you can.

Sadly we can't help them all.........but heck.....we try.:thumb:

As soon as people I know knew I had rabbits I keep being asked if I want two more ect......
Very odd !!

Back