• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bisc had his vaccination today

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
and a check up. all is fine. he's chunkier now than he used to be but still healthy. he was fine with the vaccination and he's in good health. :thumb: :love: i also got to see inside his ears again. he has a little bit of wax and a wart in one ear aswell. apparantly common and fine to keep an eye on. :thumb:

Aww well done Bisc :wave:Molly had her vacc while she was there last week. Thought I might as well get everything sorted at once!

Aww well done Bisc :wave:Molly had her vacc while she was there last week. Thought I might as well get everything sorted at once!

yes, always take a list! :lol: maisie and eddie came aswell so maisie could have her hcg injection. such a fun family day out. :lol:

Yey! Glad to hear hes doing well :D

thank you. he was so happy yesterday. and i was up all night with him because i couldn't sleep. love spending time with him. :love::love::love:

I'm glad Bisc came through his jabs well. :) Have there been many opportunities for binky videos lately? :love:

I just love Bisc binkies! :D

Good grief, I hear you with my bad ear on taking in multiple pets for checks. :roll: I don't relish the day when the whole troop go in for their pre-flight exams. That's going to be madness. :(
Just all the bunnies at once makes me cringe. I don't sleep the night before hand. :(

I'm glad Bisc came through his jabs well. :) Have there been many opportunities for binky videos lately? :love:

I just love Bisc binkies! :D

Good grief, I hear you with my bad ear on taking in multiple pets for checks. :roll: I don't relish the day when the whole troop go in for their pre-flight exams. That's going to be madness. :(
Just all the bunnies at once makes me cringe. I don't sleep the night before hand. :(

i hardly sleep either. not good when i already look like a racoon on crack! :shock: wish i was joking.

anyway, must get more binky vids. love his head binkies. :love: he's just so cute. :love:

it's easier to take them all in at once but what a big task it becomes! done now and i told them i don't want to go back for ages now!

Back