• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

11 Out of 14 Have Just Been Vaccinated- U/D Dermot is Recovering :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Previously they have all had the single dose Myxo Vac and the Lapinject VHD Vac. But now there is no option but for them to have the combi Vac so C has just been over to give them.

Now I am stressing about adverse reactions. At the moment I am unable to think in any other way than 'glass half empty, worst case scenarios'

Vibes for nothing untoward to happen please :cry:

Last edited:
Try not to worry, so many tests had to be done, and where I found before on the singles I had a couple of days of panic with bunnies off food after the jab, the combi had no adverse effect at all.

Sending vibes :thumb: it's not bothered any of mine at all so fingers crossed for yours xx

Fingers and paws crossed here for you - Rolo had the two in one for the first time last year and he was fine and there's no-one quite as contrary as my Rolo!

Our lot have had it for two years now with no problems at all. Even the ones who had reactions to the singles have been fine with this one. I much prefer it :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

nibbles and bttons have had it for two years without any adverse effects too :thumb: sending lots of positive vibes xxx

Try not to worry Jane. My three have had the injections twice and even the super sensitive Mr B with all his botty and skins problems has been fine.

my trio have the combo and all were fine. no adverse reactions. I am sure yours will be- try not to fret in front of them or you will make them nervous!

Fingers crossed there will be no complications. I had four rabbits last year who received the combi vac and they were all okay x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

All of the bunnies and my own bunnies that have had the combi vac have had no adverse reactions. So that must be nearing 100 or so bunnies.
A positive note me thinks. xx

Always sending healthy bunny family vibes your way Jane. :) And a (((((((((((huge hug))))))))))) for you. xxxx

Back