• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick photo of my three

Elena

Wise Old Thumper

With a little update on Nutmeg, she has a heart murmur along with the lung issues but the meds are working well and she is causing massive havoc at the moment! The only time I can relax is when she's in the nebuliser! She got up on my bed this morning and gave me a groom to try and get me up, she's been getting on my windowsill (how?!) and knocking everything off, she's been jumping on my head in the morning, all sorts. Love her for it :love:

Last edited:
Oh my, fantastic job Elena, great photo!

They are looking awesome as a trio! :love:

Hope you are well too

gorgeous photo :love:

Thank you :)

Oh my, fantastic job Elena, great photo!

They are looking awesome as a trio! :love:

Hope you are well too

Ta, yeah they're getting on really well. Even Smudge's spring fever hasn't been too much of an issue. The girls are a bit of a tag team, if there's a bang upstairs, it's guaranteed to be either one of them knocking something off, or usually both.

I'm ok, just have no time or energy these days. Am trying to get my photography off the ground, have a shoot this afternoon, along with looking after these three, Meg's completely lost her litter training so lots of tidying up to be done after her, which is what I'm sitting here distracting myself from. :lol: How is Biscuit and Joshua?

Oh my goodness they are absolutely adorable! :shock: they are super cute, but they look so naughty and cheeky:lol: oh your little nutmeg sounds like my boy Binx millions of mischief :roll::lol:

What a fantastic photo :thumb: they are all gorgeous :love: glad to hear nutmeg is doing well :thumb:

Unfortunately photoshoot today didn't go quite as well, but never mind!! Rabbits are easier than toddlers! :lol:

Back