• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shelby Hamster's New Setup

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
We originally had her in a Detolf but unfortunately the space it took up was too much in a wee house. It's now a display cabinet for the boys' lego creations. We've gone back to a castle we had for a previous hamster and added an extension for a bit of extra space. The great thing is it can be taken apart and changed to suit if we need space temporarily for visitors, the detolf was too heavy to move easily.

2014-03-17002228_zps93afb460.jpg

Thanks everyone. She has settled in well in her new home and moved her bed to one of the turrets. I used to have a hammy in the castle and it's a nightmare to clean out but it's really good fun. My 9 year old was thrilled when he saw his hamster's new home.

Susie, she's hiding somewhere out of sight, will try and get pics soon.

Ooh nice, I have 2 of the right hand cages that Im joining together as an upgrade for my little russian hammy. Never knew they could be such entertaining and loving little fluffballs.

that looks great!

I love the castle cage, debated it as an extension for my mouse house but you never know where they'll choose as a toilet!

Back