• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nena and Tapla...

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
...both had some fun in the garden today :love: Excuse my weird phone filter in the first few pics!

I caught Nena mid-binky for the first time ever, which is amazing considering she's currently undergoing treatment for a jaw abscess :love: (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?415173-Nena-s-jaw-tooth-root-abscess). It's a terrible picture but it made me so happy to see :love:

At the moment she's looking very much like she did when she was younger... I named her Nena because she was very pale, apart from her dark nose area. Nenä means 'nose' in Finnish :D

I didn't get many pics of Nena today as she spent most of her time investigating 'her' trees. Don't worry, she doesn't eat them.

This is her having a clean after I've flushed her abscess though:

One of Tapla's favourite flower patches has grown back...

She spent ages there! (Video)

And then got in a fight with a bush... I missed most of it, but you can see her fighting it at the start :lol: (Video)

This was them both last night. I flush out Nena's facial wound 5 times a day. Nena has also developed cheyletiella mites due to fighting off everything, so they both had their first dose of xeno 450 last night - hence naughty Tapla coming in and being nosey!

And this is her trying to hide at the vets :roll::

Both gorgeous and Nena looks so well :love: I have taken an extreme liking to Tapla's bottom, the markings are so cute :lol:

Love love love them :love:

Nena is so amazing to be so happy after all shes been through!

She's a very brave girl :love:

Both gorgeous and Nena looks so well :love: I have taken an extreme liking to Tapla's bottom, the markings are so cute :lol:

Awh, thank you! Nena is a bit of a scruff bum at the moment although you can't see it too much in the pics - she's lost a lot of body condition so she's on the skinny side with messy fur, and with a big hole in the side of her face with the cheek almost totally shaved :lol: Bless her. She's still gorgeous to me :love: I can't wait until we can let her face fur grow back though, she just doesn't look right without her big floofy cheeks :love: I love Tapla's markings too... they're so unique :D Just like her :love:

What gorgeous babies :)

Looks like the abscess is not phasing Nena too much as she is managing to still have fun.

Back