• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny news.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I'm having major issues loading pictures onto photobucket with my phone. It's taking ages to upload and to them show them so I can copy them. Any ideas as to what is wrong. I have an i-phone 5 and it was fine until photobucket did an upgrade?

This is Basil who we took in just over a week ago. His teeth were awful and he actually died under the anaesthetic. The vets had to resuscitate him with adrenalin. He is looking much brighter and eating and passing plenty of droppings.

This is Zeke who arrived with Basil. His teeth are fine so he will be neutered once he has settled in a bit.

This is Snuffles, she was one of the 17 buns we took in a year and a half ago. Snuffles has pasturella so it took quite a while for her to be clear enough to consider spaying, by that time my mum was ill so we never got round to it. Anyway she was spayed on Tuesday and had a uterine tumour, she is only 4.5 years old. After the op she continued to bleed and took a while to recover but is doing well now.

Ebony was another of the buns but she was massively overweight so we spent a while getting her to lose weight, we then noticed she was getting a bit too thin so booked her in to be spayed and get her teeth checked. I was horrified when I say what the vet found. One molar was huge, had grown under her tongue and was growing towards the front of her mouth. Amazingly she had no ulceration or sores in her mouth, but obviously was struggling to eat. I am mortified this happen in our care and have no excuse other than I didn't see her struggling to eat, she has never been a good hay eater and her teeth were fine a year ago at her last vet check.

Last edited:
I think the problem may be photobucket itself rather than the app as I have awful problems with it using my laptop :evil:

Lovely buns, can't believe that tooth :shock: hard when they don't show any signs though

Back