• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here come the girls...., Sylvie and Iris

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
The girls are doing well! :thumb: they now eat several types of veg :p (you may remember the didn't eat veg when they came here, I'm not sure they had ever had any :cry:)
They constantly eat hay, even timothy hay now :thumb::thumb:, we suspected they had never had hay either, their horrendous home confirmed this and so did their tiny poops:oops:

Yippee, a bag of dried forage :love:

I think they liked carrot cottage from looks of it :lol:

I love this bunny hanging thing I bought (may have to get one for inside my house too ;))

Excuse me, can we help you !

Iris....aka, mrs twitchy whiskers!!!

New hanging herb garden.....but will not show an interest when a hoomin is around :lol:

Sylvie .......my little snowshoe hare!

*noserubs* for these special girlies. :love:

They look so happy.... What bunny wouldn't in that lovely set up... I'm jealous and I'm not even a bunneh... :lol:;)

Thanks peeps :thumb:

These little ladies have come along way, and have so far to go but I'm so proud of them:love: I enjoy making new games and toys for them :wave:

Back