• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My precious boy....willow

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
I haven't had much time to come on here lately :roll: but I thought I'd update with a few piccies of my boy! :wave:
He's doing well, he went to the vet 3 weeks after he was diagnosed with bumble foot and she was astonished to say the least that 3 of his feet were healed and fur was growing back :thumb: she said she would expect this improvement in 2 months not 3 weeks :shock::thumb: but one foot he keeps opening up and nibbling :cry: so for now he will stay on meds and in his plush pen :love:
Sorry for all the photos......;)

Is that a crunchy I smell!!.......

Can I get up there!?

Mummy opens the crunchies up NOW!

Fank you, that's better!

I know he's on the toilet......but I love his ears:love:

This is his new hanging herb garden to encourage periscoping!

Yaaaaaaaay! Willow pics... :love::love: it's felt like it's been forever since I've seen that face. :love:

Hello Willowsmum! :wave:

Edit: just to add, I may have to nab that hanging herby garden idea... I think it's fab. :thumb:

Thanks everyone :wave:he means so much to me, he's my velvateen rabbit :lol::love::love:

The herb thing.....well, talk about *facepalm* :lol: I've had those pot hanging things for years and never thought of using them for the bunnies :roll: the today I had a eureka moment at the garden centre with the herbs :lol:I always a step behind ;)

Back