• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea pigs :)

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Not mine but I feel responsible for them since I had to take the children I look after to get them. We took them for a nail trim today so I decided to take some pics when we got back :D

The white one is Cloud and the tri-coloured is Storm (there was a massive storm as we were getting them :lol:)

Cloud had enough of posing :lol:

Oh they are just lovely. I am in love with Fidget and Widget and with Dave and Alan on the cottontails website atm ... I love guinea pigs x

Aww... they are lovely piggies. :love: Storm looks deeply suspicious in one of the photos! :lol:

When I saw the thread title I immediately thought you had filled your hutches with piggies :lol:

:lol: tempting, very tempting... But I have to remember the reason I wanted a shed - fed up of battling wind and rain!! There r many more benefits for the rabbits of course but that was a big part of it! It's a good job I didn't have the empty hutches a few months back when I fell in love with some rescued pigs on here!! Best not to look now!!

:lol: tempting, very tempting... But I have to remember the reason I wanted a shed - fed up of battling wind and rain!! There r many more benefits for the rabbits of course but that was a big part of it! It's a good job I didn't have the empty hutches a few months back when I fell in love with some rescued pigs on here!! Best not to look now!!

Yes, that's why I have empty hutches too, I love my shed and my buns do to :love: I have to be very firm with myself not to fill them :thumb:

Yes, that's why I have empty hutches too, I love my shed and my buns do to :love: I have to be very firm with myself not to fill them :thumb:

I know, I totally melted for a baby bun in the dreaded Pets at Home (had to go as that's where they'd made appt to get claws cut) I know it would be awful to buy a baby bun, it was tiny and I'm sure it must have been taken from its mum before it should :( But I couldn't help thinking who is going to buy it on a whim cos it's cute then buy a tiny hutch or cage to keep it in... But I had to be strong... :cry:

Back