• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

u\d with 9pictures ahhh I'm finally going to be a bunny mummy again!!!!!!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Ahhh I have recovered enough and doing well at looking after ,myself so Martin (my fiance) sat me down and we discussed weather I felt something was missing, someone in Gloucester is off to uni and unable to look after Bonnie and Clive the two handsome 1 year old boys we have spent all week preparing the garden I cant belive I will beautiful bunny mummy again :):):):):) pictures to follow I get Bonnie and Clive tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
ahhh they are here welcome Bonnie and clyde

70g9zo.jpg

Im in love! Bonnie has a few matt but im going to let him settle in before I ģet the matts out going to register them at the gets tomorrow :D they are a year old all vacc and neutered :)

:love: IV been sat in their run with them all day :love: they are so chilled the move didn't faze them at all ! They are even quite happy to munch fresh grass from my hand, Martin adores them too

They are lovely :love:

I am really pleased you have some bunnies in your life again, I hope you will all be very happy!

Back