• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Went to Poundstretcher today

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Got some really big litter trays! I've been after big ones for ages :love: These cost me £5 each.

1979894_10151983992688321_1031017942_n.jpg

Our store has really developed their pet offering and I would gladly buy up the whole shop!!!

I got the pink one of those from wikos, the corner snapped though :( So now the chicken has it for her sand bath :lol: We have a new poundstretcher open in town and the whole one side of it is dedicated to pets (no live animals thank god!) so once I'm ready I really want to go and have a look :D

I got the pink one of those from wikos, the corner snapped though :( So now the chicken has it for her sand bath :lol: We have a new poundstretcher open in town and the whole one side of it is dedicated to pets (no live animals thank god!) so once I'm ready I really want to go and have a look :D

yep that's how ours is now! i really did want to buy loads of stuff but it wouldn't all fit in the shed. i think i'll treat jasper to some new stuff at some point :)

yep that's how ours is now! i really did want to buy loads of stuff but it wouldn't all fit in the shed. i think i'll treat jasper to some new stuff at some point :)

I'm really pleased because the only other pet shop by us is pets at home, so I can just spend all of my money in poundstretcher now :p :lol:

I went to a different Poundstretcher last week with an upstairs! Massive section dedicated to animals, I saw those littertrays and thought what good value they were :D

Back