• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Alert: Malnourished Bunny Needs a Home

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
I have been advised of and seen an advert with a bunny for sale, the poor bunny does look severely malnourished (very thin and scrawny looking) and it also looks like he is suffering from ear mites. He is around 1 years old and is in Birmingham. I feel strongly he needs to be rescued asap really. He looks very small like a nethie cross. If there is anyone rescue or individual who can commit to collecting him and getting him well enough for a good new home please post on here or pm me for further details.

Less urgently but still important are 4 rabbits in Crew coming from the same home but living individually in tiny cramped cages :( They are far too big and it looks as though they can barely turn in their cages. They are 18 months old but there is no info on gender.

If anyone can help please let me know, thanks.

Can someone get the bunny to me here in Worcestershire? I could keep him/her for a couple of weeks whilst a temporary home in a rescue could be found. Just checked my diary, the bunny would be most welcome to stay for three weeks.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, Been out a lot today. Snowy (Theo has offered a home for the bunny but the owner is proving difficult) :?

Hiya, have had contact with the owner of the B'ham bun and now have one of her other rabbits with me. Obviously I have met her and have contact so if I can help at all or you think I have any useful info please let me know x

Back