• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The reason why rabbits are worth it. *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
They may cause us heartache, cost us a fortune and drive us to distraction...but they really give us so much joy. :love:

I had the trio out in the front room tonight for a change of scenery, and to see how Fiver was doing after his first session of acupuncture. Well, everybody thoroughly enjoyed themselves, especially me. :lol: :love:

Shadowfax looking extremely beautiful.

Xena really loves her bed.

Fiver happy flopping. He rarely does this normally, but since having the acupuncture he has done nothing but!

Xena in mid-flop. :lol:

Weee!

Floppy, relaxed, happy bunnies!:love::love:

Glad Fiver is feeling better. His mouf in the flop pics is :love::love::love:

That is so cool, they are proper happy floppy bunnies. I it lovely seeing them all so together like that, what a wonderful evening.

Fiver looks like he liked his acupuncture, very relaxed.

lovely! and brought a big smile to my face when i'm feeling really sad. perhaps that's why bunnies are worth it.:love:

Thank you everybody. :) I don't know why, but when I upload my pics on photobucket, they always look "washed out", the same when they are on FB. :? Never mind!

I took loads more, but I restrained myself when selecting the pics. :lol: I had a few more pics of Shadowfax binkying, and one of her crashing into a box that was resting against the wall (so nobody can eat the wallpaper) which then fell on top of her. :lol: She was perfectly ok, but refused to moved until I had kissed her better. :roll:

Back