• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She is here! pics p 47 / Binky free Peter/ Baby Emily is deteriorating

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
It is going to be a very busy weekend, with quite a few new Rainbow Rabbits :love:

I have even been busy baking for human consumption as we should have a special visitor on sunday who only accepts payment for petrol in cake ( you know who you are ;) ) :lol:

It has taken what feels like hundreds of text messages and fb messages to get this all sorted so I really hope it all comes together.

Some of the bunnies are rather poorly so smooth journey vibes would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
Sending loads of ((((vibes)))) for smooth journeying for everyone involved - noserubs for bunnies too.xx

Sending vibes for everything to go according to plan :thumb: hope the poorly bunnies will have a good journey :thumb:

It is going to be a very busy weekend, with quite a few new Rainbow Rabbits :love:

I have even been busy baking for human consumption as we should have a special visitor on sunday who only accepts payment for petrol in cake ( you know who you are ;) ) :lol:

It has taken what feels like hundreds of text messages and fb messages to get this all sorted so I really hope it all comes together.

Some of the bunnies are rather poorly so smooth journey vibes would be appreciated :)

Is it somebody who offered her home checker tea and then found she hadn't got any??? :lol::lol:

Oh, just re-read and it says 'bunnies' pleural so it might not be who I think it is :?

Is it somebody who offered her home checker tea and then found she hadn't got any??? :lol::lol:

Oh, just re-read and it says 'bunnies' pleural so it might not be who I think it is :?

Sorry I don't know who you mean but there will be no yukky tea here. Its water or nothing!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I don't know who you mean but there will be no yukky tea here. Its water or nothing!

The person in question will visit this thread and feel hugely embarrassed by the memory. :lol:

Clue: I might even get an infraction for mentioning it ;)

The person in question will visit this thread and feel hugely embarrassed by the memory. :lol:

Clue: I might even get an infraction for mentioning it ;)

You may be right then. Bunnies are coming from different places which is why it has been so compilated to organise

Sending all the best and brightest vibes for everybunny to have safe journeys this weekend! :) xxxx

:lol::lol::lol: Guilty as charged. :oops: I'm amazed (and ashamed) that you remember! I'm picking up a couple of hitchhikers en route, hence the plural. ;)

Liz, it was poor Lou when I was hoping to adopt little Max - I don't drink tea so hadn't noticed we'd run out of tea bags. :oops::oops:

I will update you all on the cake once I get home (if I haven't exploded that is). I'll let Liz update you on the bunnies...... :lol:

I didn't know that! But i bet you have more than a couple of glasses in the house so didn't have to rush out to buy small bottles of water ;)

I didn't know that! But i bet you have more than a couple of glasses in the house so didn't have to rush out to buy small bottles of water ;)

I offered to bring some paper cups...... :lol::lol:

Steve has started his travels to collect a baby bunny picked up by an Rspca inspector.

Thanks to Becky at walsall for her help with transport :)

Just hope the little girl travels well as she has come from Wales so quite a journey for her x

Back