• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No ones been on this table until...

It's so typical. Bunnies always have to be at the centre of anything going on with their home. I guess the have to supervise though... Hehe !

When I'm doing clean outs and spot cleans I coax Bobby and Rosie out to the hall with a crunchie as everything takes twice as long when they are under my feet nudging me out of the way and getting angry with the dustpan ... silly buns x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

It's so typical. Bunnies always have to be at the centre of anything going on with their home. I guess the have to supervise though... Hehe !

When I'm doing clean outs and spot cleans I coax Bobby and Rosie out to the hall with a crunchie as everything takes twice as long when they are under my feet nudging me out of the way and getting angry with the dustpan ... silly buns x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

It's only really Dash that does things like this he's so nosy, the others get a bit upset with me when I'm cleaning :( Summer and Skye always used to retreat to their run so they'll prob be happier when they have their run back :)

typical bunny :roll: :lol: :love:

matt used to 'help' me clean with the dustpan and brush.... = chuck it across the room. :lol: :love:

Heidi and Dash always try to get in the dustpan, yesterday Dash stuck his head in (it's a big scoop type one!) and then started to eat the hay I'd just swept up :roll: It was just like a child when you're trying to clean up their dinner or toys and they're going wait I haven't finished with that yet!!

Back