• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help, stray rabbit found Southampton

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
My friend has found a stray rabbit, not sure of sex apparently not chipped? He is going to take it to pets at home adoption scheme but I've advised against it. Can anyone help? Little uppy eared black bunny.

I was really hopeful when I saw the thread title.

Sadly, I have lost George - he escaped out of the catflap a couple of weeks ago. I must contact Sue at Southampton. I've done RSPCA, Blue Cross, PDSA, local vets and Pets at Home, but completely forgot about Sue.

I hope this little bun finds his way back to his owner.

I'm close to you, wish I could help!
If bunny gets really stuck I could help out short term but I don't have enough room long term unfortunately :(

Sadly, I have lost George - he escaped out of the catflap a couple of weeks ago. I must contact Sue at Southampton. I've done RSPCA, Blue Cross, PDSA, local vets and Pets at Home, but completely forgot about Sue.

Oh no :(

Oh no! I hope you find him :(

Have you checked with the businesses behind you? Pampurred Pets in town?

Back