• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never get bored of seeing this! *Video*

I too would never get fed up of seeing these two beautiful bunnies. They are sooooooo gorgeous.....but I am biased as I do have a soft spot for harlequins. xxxx

They are so adorable. I love the little video clips you share. Keep them coming x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I too would never get fed up of seeing these two beautiful bunnies. They are sooooooo gorgeous.....but I am biased as I do have a soft spot for harlequins. xxxx

I'm biased too because they're mine :lol: Even people who aren't interested in bunnies comment on how cute they are though!

They are so adorable. I love the little video clips you share. Keep them coming x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aw thanks they're only little mobile clips but they put a smile on my face so I like to share them :lol:

Aw 2 seconds of pure cuteness :love:

I nearly missed it because my mobile was being slow! I've noticed recently Millie tends to put her head down slightly and then back up before she flops. She bashes her head less on the skirting boards now, but doesn't care if she disturbs her sister! She did give Maddie's feet a lick after this though :lol:

Back