• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky after her op WARNING!! photos of wounds

weedug

Mama Doe
Some photos of my poor little girl and her wounds. I was so shocked when I collected her. I didn't expect such large scars, and didn't expect the drain, which they had to put in as one of the lumps was in the muscle and they had to remove a lot of the tissue.
All the wounds look much better now, they were all dripping blood when she came home, and there was blood dripping out her drain.

I have left a gap in case you would prefer not to see them!

Photo of her drain, that I didn't even know she had till I collected her.

Oh poor girl ,she looks so sad ,is she old as well ? :(

She's 11 now. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old, and she is very much one of the family :love:.

The photos were taken this morning, when she was still affected by the drug that she had a reaction to. She has been sleeping all afternoon, the longest she has slept since before her op.

Poor girl...must've been exhausted so she needs the sleep. I hate anesthetic reactions though. :(
They weren't kidding when they said they'd take margins! :shock: But hopefully it will be all upwards from here. You could both use a break from all this worry.
Sending ((((((((((massive hugs)))))))))) for you both. xxxx

Wow, poor Lucky :( the wounds are huge but they do look nice and clean so hopefully it will be onwards and upwards from now on xx

Back