• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just been in hospital for 2 nights

moi

Mama Doe
With my youngest... I'd dropped a sewing needle on the floor without realising and he stepped on it and it snapped off in his foot... What a worry! What should have been a quick op was 2 hours as they struggled to locate it.

My Bunnys were looking after by my eldest who fed and watered them, but forgot the hay.. Oops! X

oooH Ouch hope he is OK poorly foot requires plenty of sweets and cuddles :D depending on how young ;) a teenager may not appreciate cuddles :lol: but always room for sweets :oops:

I hope bunnnies forgive not having hay extra handful for them too :D

Oooh...ouch! :shock: I once dropped a needle into some high pile carpet and forgot about it, was on my cabinet/counter reaching to replace a lightbulb or some such...hopped off the counter and landed square on the eye end with my heel :shock: ...luckily it didn't break off but I had to hop on my other foot down a spiral staircase to the living room where my dad was and have him pull it out with a pair of pliers. :mrgreen: I was about 18 at the time. Needless to say no sewing implements ever went unaccounted for again!

Hope your son (and the bunnies) are doing better now. xxxx

Thank you peeps.... glad I dyed my hair last week as I am sure im now grey under it! lol

Hes in a bit of pain but hes doing his exercises etc. Stitches have got to be removed in a fortnight.

The bunnys seem pleased to now have hay, they were probably feeling starved between pellets! x

Back