PDA

View Full Version : I've just been in hospital for 2 nights

moi
14-03-2014, 02:33 PM
With my youngest... I'd dropped a sewing needle on the floor without realising and he stepped on it and it snapped off in his foot... What a worry! What should have been a quick op was 2 hours as they struggled to locate it.

My Bunnys were looking after by my eldest who fed and watered them, but forgot the hay.. Oops! X

Mrsmcarey
14-03-2014, 02:40 PM
oooH Ouch hope he is OK poorly foot requires plenty of sweets and cuddles :D depending on how young ;) a teenager may not appreciate cuddles :lol: but always room for sweets :oops:

I hope bunnnies forgive not having hay extra handful for them too :D

happybun
14-03-2014, 06:30 PM
hope the poorly foot is soon fully recovered. i'm sorry you all had to go through so much.

MimzMum
14-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Oooh...ouch! :shock: I once dropped a needle into some high pile carpet and forgot about it, was on my cabinet/counter reaching to replace a lightbulb or some such...hopped off the counter and landed square on the eye end with my heel :shock: ...luckily it didn't break off but I had to hop on my other foot down a spiral staircase to the living room where my dad was and have him pull it out with a pair of pliers. :mrgreen: I was about 18 at the time. Needless to say no sewing implements ever went unaccounted for again!

Hope your son (and the bunnies) are doing better now. xxxx

moi
14-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Thank you peeps.... glad I dyed my hair last week as I am sure im now grey under it! lol

Hes in a bit of pain but hes doing his exercises etc. Stitches have got to be removed in a fortnight.

The bunnys seem pleased to now have hay, they were probably feeling starved between pellets! x