• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 week old baby rabbits looking for a good home!

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Mum and Dad and 3 week old babies to go! (And possibly Mum is pregnant again.) This is really worrying. Just saw the ad in the Pet Shop.

Mum and Dad and 3 week old babies to go! (And possibly Mum is pregnant again.) This is really worrying. Just saw the ad in the Pet Shop.
Can you not ask them to take it down? They must know that those babies will die without their mum?

Oh no :shock::cry: I really really hope for a good outcome to this, but I doubt it :cry: why do so many people neglect their bunnies?! :cry: they don't deserve it at all, they're so sweet & loving :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would take them all but really I have no room and I wouldn't stand much chance of rehoming the babies when older.

Can you call the number and tell them what they're doing is wrong?
Or ask for the address because you're interested but actually call the RSPCA maybe?

I'm sure there is something you could do? Not sure what though!

There should be laws around this sort of thing. Scum bags.

Pet shops are given licences by local authority, might be worth finding out who issues the license and report them . Wouldn't hold much hope they will take any action, but might be worth a try.

Back