• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big boxes, what to do?

SJ_R

Mama Doe
Hi! So, I ordered one of those catit cabio carriers off Amazon, and it arrived today along with the Snugglesafe heater I also bought (tried Amy out with the carrier, she went in right away, no bother), and now I have two big boxes taking up space. So, what will I do with them? Why, turn them into toys for the chin and the bun, of course. But how? I'm not entirely sure there's enough space in my room for them, it's being all rearranged and re bunny proofed in areas, and although Amy's cage is an XXL dog crate, I'm not sure I could fit either of the boxes in there. So, what can I do?

You could cut a bunny sized hole on 2 or more sides and watch the fun begin :thumb:

Well, one box has been stolen by my dad because we're also remodelling the kitchen... But the smaller one is still pretty big. Yeah, I'll do that, thanks.

Back