• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My view right now....

I love his face :love: it's the most handsome, friendly face ever! There'd be no resisting giving in to this lovely boy, I hope you did give him his fenugreek crunchy! (Don't let Harvey know I said Reggie has the most handsome face ever, he'll be furious :p)

I can't resist that face... That's the problem... :lol::lol::lol:

He's got me wrapped round them giant bunny paws... :lol::love::love::love:

Ps... I miiiiiiight have broken up two fenugreek crunchies for him... :oops::love:

Please mummy!! If you still love me after that new bunny moved in..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't resist that face... That's the problem... :lol::lol::lol:

He's got me wrapped round them giant bunny paws... :lol::love::love::love:

Ps... I miiiiiiight have broken up two fenugreek crunchies for him... :oops::love:

Fenugreek crunches seem to be very popular with the RU rabbit population, I feel I may be being cruel to my two because I've never bought them before :oops: Might have to go get some for them before they start complaining!

Please mummy!! If you still love me after that new bunny moved in..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: I know, right?! ...

Here come the guilt sweats... :shock: :lol: *goes to get Reggie cuddles* :oops::lol:

Fenugreek crunches seem to be very popular with the RU rabbit population, I feel I may be being cruel to my two because I've never bought them before :oops: Might have to go get some for them before they start complaining!

*gasp*

:shock:

It's your duty as a bunny slave to at least let them sample fenugreeks... Bunnehs will soon let you know what they think... :shock:

Be warned, if fenugreeks are accepted... Fenugreeks will be expected...

:lol:

Oh dear I'm going to have to do it aren't I....!!

It will be good to have another food they go crazy about, Harvey had (what I assume to be) stomach ache this morning, and he'd only eat banana! Not even herbs :shock: maybe a fenugreek Crunchie would've gone down nicely though! (He started eating again after some metacam :D which I do believe I am now a pro at giving, not a single drop spat back out :lol:)

Back