• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lord theres more hair then rabbit

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
when is this moulting going to end, you think your getting some where then there tonnes more come out when you groom them, I decided to go over them tonight, as saw a string of pearls poop, I think from sox, so I brushed them again, and I sear there is more hair then bunnies :shock::lol:

and now they expect a fenugreek crunchie as a treat after each groom, and my supplies running out :shock:

i can't groom bunnies tonight. i've got so much to do i can't afford to be covered head to toe in rabbit hair! :lol:

i can't groom bunnies tonight. i've got so much to do i can't afford to be covered head to toe in rabbit hair! :lol:

yes it gets everywhere , I need to invest in a new one of those brushes that gets hair off your clothes, my others warn out :lol:

I groomed Jessica not for very long she's not a huge fan and this came off her in about 5 - 8 mins. She is still molting.

68579_10151564860125742_1799862356_n.jpg

Honestly I thought she would be baud after that.

:shock: Wow that's a lot of fur!!!
It's driving me nuts, I've got housebuns and their fur is everywhere! It's so fine it floats in the air and gets onto the kitchen counter, on top of shelves, just everywhere... :(
I'm someone who always wears black so I clearly didn't think this through when I acquired two white rabbits!!!:roll::lol:

Hector moulted like this for about 3 months last year. I've never seen anything like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shock: Wow that's a lot of fur!!!
It's driving me nuts, I've got housebuns and their fur is everywhere! It's so fine it floats in the air and gets onto the kitchen counter, on top of shelves, just everywhere... :(
I'm someone who always wears black so I clearly didn't think this through when I acquired two white rabbits!!!:roll::lol:

This is what Jessica's fur is like.

Since we put her in the garden yesterday for the day she rolled in the damp grass and her fur started to come off in clumps. Not sure if it has mage a huge difference but has stopped that happening in the house at least. :thumb:

Back