• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Like I could keep this under my hat....

Schez

Mama Doe
Hey RU, please meet my gorgeous boy Harley :love::love::love:

:love::love::love:

A huge thank you to binkyhelper for letting us be Harley's new family. :wave: We all love him so very much. He's an incredible character - and a hay eating machine... :shock::lol:

He's a gentle, happy-to-see-you kinda bunny. How anyone could have neglected him is beyond me :cry: thank goodness he was found.

So grateful for following my heart on this one. It just feels right. He's perfect. :love:

Welcome to the family Harley sweetie. :love:

Gorgeous! He looks like hes going to be full of mischief :D

:lol::lol::lol: he's settling in at the moment, so he's on bestest best behaviour... ;)

Thank you for the replies everyone. :wave: he's such a special boy. He came home with us on Sunday... Already smitten. :oops: :D

Awwww-some! :D :D :D
What a gorgeous boy! :) I love harlequins and magpies. Look at that smooshy face and those sweet paws! :love:

Can I have Reggie now? ;) :lol:

Aww I love a happy ending.

So Im mad cat woman and I think maybe youre becoming the mad bunny lady:D

He certainly has the cute factor

Oh my god , he is beautiful and I have been keeping an eye on him in the rescue section. So glad he found a home with you. Is he as big as reggie ? x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my god , he is beautiful and I have been keeping an eye on him in the rescue section. So glad he found a home with you. Is he as big as reggie ? x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Awww, thank you. I had fallen for him without seeing his picture... :oops:

It's hard to explain his size (I'm hopeless anyway :roll:) he's much smaller then Reggie, but he's bigger than my other bunnies... He's a real teddy bunny bear... :lol: xx

Back