• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mad Magazine.

luna

Mama Doe
So with my recent hay experts order I purchased the latest edition of bunny mad magazine and I really like it. I also read some of the RU members articles and found their stories really inspiring.

I would like to order all the back issues and was wondering could anyone recommend where to get them all for the best value. I might just end up getting them with the hay experts as I saw them on bunny creations and the price was a bit steep.

Oh and one more question , is the lady who runs the hay experts also the creator of the magazine ? x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

The hay experts just sell the magazine; Lisa, the girl who writes it, is a member on here BunnyMadLisa :wave: you can buy direct from her. I don't think she will have every back issue as some have sold out, but she will have some :D

Back