• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Comfortable ... really ?!

luna

Mama Doe
Rosie always amuses us when she flops , she holds one of her hind legs really rigidly in the air and stays in that position for some time. Does anyone elses bun do this ?

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. I took them last night in poor light and didn't want to disturb Rosie by sticking the light on x

ama7ehuj.jpg

3a3ary8u.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

!!! never seen this before. Now that mine are outdoors I dont often see them flopping, just racing about expecting food !!!

Aww :love: I don't see mine flopping very often either, they're mental :lol: and live outside too

:shock:

Not seen that pose before... It's almost looks like she's exercising.... And lift, and lift.... :lol::lol::lol:

I've seen that pose from Spenser quite often. He once stopped his flop lying on his back with all four paws sticking up. Quite alarning.

Rosie is gorgeous. :love:

:shock:

Not seen that pose before... It's almost looks like she's exercising.... And lift, and lift.... :lol::lol::lol:

Lol ... I nearly choked on my noodles there !!!

I've seen that pose from Spenser quite often. He once stopped his flop lying on his back with all four paws sticking up. Quite alarning.

Rosie is gorgeous. :love:

I know , that is so scary. One of my previous rabbits did this in the garden once and it gave me the fright of my life :/ but then she got a bigger fright when I approached her and she nearly jumped out of her skin. Ooops !!!

Never seen that pose and I rarely see Blueberry on his feet, he's always flopped out :lol: closely followed by Rosie, Slipper Blackavar and Badger who almost never flops (that I can see anyway)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back