• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun Alarm

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
I wish I could explain to certain lunatic lagomorphs mentioning no names (LITTLE) that if they bite the bedroom door repeatedly at 5.50 demanding breakfast they are even more likely than usually to get kicked in the face as half asleep mummy tries to get to their food supply in the dark with both them doing the figure-of-eight-death-weave around both feet. :roll: How dare Littlest bun lead Teddy into such lunatic behaviours? She's a very bad influence. Before they were bonded he was a good bun.... he just did fat binkies all over the shop in the morning and made me laugh. She's leading him astray I tell you!

She is also clearly completely incapable of learning from experience as I've fallen over her so many times in the past three years and she still does it every morning. :lol:

And, not that they care, but that going back to bed at that time inevitably make mummy very late for work. :evil:

Tonight I shall imprison them in their room behind bars so they can't come munching the door-frame and waking Mummy up. I am not a bun-slave!! :lol::lol:

oh, just give in and do as you're told! :lol: you are a bunslave! we all are...

Never! I have to keep on top of the house hold - these are wild animals I'm living with!

Little looks at me sometime in such a way that suggests she'd probably eat me if she could get away with it.

Does anyone else do a sort of blind shuffle when trying to reach the snack in the half-light? :lol: I do a sort of wiggle wiggle...tiny step tiny step...don't take your feet off the floor sort of thing thing.

Well, I don't see Hector until I'm safely down to the kitchen. It's going back upstairs with two cups of tea that is the problem. His athletic, figure-of-eight-death-weave-whilst-going-up-stairs is the real issue. Honestly, it wakes me up every time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I don't see Hector until I'm safely down to the kitchen. It's going back upstairs with two cups of tea that is the problem. His athletic, figure-of-eight-death-weave-whilst-going-up-stairs is the real issue. Honestly, it wakes me up every time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha it's so weird.... are they trying to kill us?! :lol:

LOL, I'm sure my three would do this if they were indoors.

My cat loves walking in front of you especially down the stairs when you're carrying things, OH suggested renaming her trip hazard :D

Little sounds like such a character :love: Do you have any photos of her & Teddy?

Mine climb up my legs for attention and yesterday Prim nipped me as I was ignoring her :D This was after I nearly stepped on her I could feel my foot on hers, but luckily I hadn't put any weight on it and she's fine. :shock: This was before she belly flopped from the ramp into the rubbish bag :roll:

Does anyone else do a sort of blind shuffle when trying to reach the snack in the half-light? :lol: I do a sort of wiggle wiggle...tiny step tiny step...don't take your feet off the floor sort of thing thing.

I can't take my feet off the floor when I get the fenugreek crunchies out the cupboard, I have to shuffle along becuse if I lift my feet I step on or kick a bunny!

Little sounds like such a character :love: Do you have any photos of her & Teddy?

DSCF0332_zps8d286ce1.jpg

Little & Ted :love:

My housebun's two favourite tricks are to hide behind the furniture and then as I walk into the room launch himself at my feet. I either stop dead and nearly overbalance or if he gets it really wrong he lands on my foot on the upwards swing.
His other trick is to hide under the dining table on the chairs and as I walk past he jumps off the chair right in front of me. Cue another dead stop whilst trying to not headbutt the dining table.
I haven't lifted a foot off the ground for a very long time and shuffle around like a very old lady!

Back