• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please, not again!

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
Can't believe it, we were woken this morning by an epic scrap and fluff absolutely everywhere!

We're now back to basics, in the puppy pen after almost 3 weeks of perfectly-behaved freedom :(

Typically, they're now acting like the world's cuddliest couple :roll: So hoping this is just a small blip and we can get back on track very soon.

Perhaps its a touch of spring fever???

I hope they remain calm and contented from now on.

I've always thought spring fever was just a bit of chasing, fur pulling, humping, etc. This sounded really aggressive, one of them even squeaked :( We think it was Mylo - Half her tail fluff is missing! :shock:

They were grooming each other not long after, then more angry chasing this evening :?

Bunnies are weird!

I've always thought spring fever was just a bit of chasing, fur pulling, humping, etc. This sounded really aggressive, one of them even squeaked :( We think it was Mylo - Half her tail fluff is missing! :shock:

They were grooming each other not long after, then more angry chasing this evening :?

Bunnies are weird!

That does sound a bit more serious that spring fever. Reducing their space sounds like the way to go. Best of luck.:wave:

Poor Mylo. Lots of tail growing vibes xxx

Last edited:
One thing I have noticed over the last few days is they have both become very stubborn with grooming each other. They'll both lower their heads but, most of the time, neither backs down. Sometimes one will give a couple of licks then hop off but it mostly ends in a chase.

When they first came home they were both happy to give/receive grooms every time :?

Back