• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today in the garden, mabel did not want to come back in lol x

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
walk this way

umm yummy this green stuff

sox where you go?

whats up mom?

weeee

admiring mums flowers (note he never attempted to eat them)

hi

raise my paw, and says mom can I go in now I getting cold, my paws wet and my ears to

mabel buts its time to go in im colds now, mabel says but I needs to eats

catch me mom dare you

Love it xx
Wish I could let mine out in the garden free range but I have a red kite that lives near by and often flies over:?

Sox and Mabel make me smile, sooooo cute :D

thanks mabel is making the most of it when its peaceful and quite from neighbours outside and nice and sunny,
that she now protests if she see's im ready to bring them back in, she will give me a cry then a thump :lol:

:love: so sweet his soggy feets and ears :love:

Are they easy to catch or do they run away :?

Stu stands and I can just pick him up but the other two I have to herd into the open hutch door :oops:

:love: so sweet his soggy feets and ears :love:

Are they easy to catch or do they run away :?

Stu stands and I can just pick him up but the other two I have to herd into the open hutch door :oops:

there easy just walk up to them, even my nephew can pick mabel up correctly :)

Wow that's some serious moulting :shock: :lol:

They are absolutely beautiful :love:

Mimzy's was worse. :( He had pink skin all over his saddle and wouldn't allow me to remove his fluffies on his bum. :roll:

They are both so precious ml1. I love how your little boy doesn't want to be wet or dirty and Mabel is the tomboy. :D xxxx

Back