• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mithril Ten Years On

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Mithril was our third bunny and my brother's soul bunny. She was sweet, gentle and very friendly, preferring human company to rabbits. She found a place in the hearts of all who met her and she was always kind and gentle and generous with her affection. She was an amazing bunny who passed far too young :( She was one of three who started it all. I was not a member of RU when Mithril lived and died but today is ten years to the day she died and I think she deserves to have a tribute on here. After she was buried we planted white roses on her grave and ever since white roses or tulips have become associated with her. She used to have a silver bell to play with in her and being silver as well we also have since associated silver bells with her. I was lucky enough to find one with a bunny on top on day to symbolise her.

Most of the photos I have were taken with a non digital camera so these are scanned in, the quality is not brilliant but they are precious pictures all the same.

Mithril was bypassed in rescue due to her colouring so she was there for a few months but the minute we saw her we fell in love :love:

This was her first day in her new home. She was really little but she started to grow big quite rapidly,

She always loved doing bunny flops, she would just throw herself to the ground and flop!

Free ranging (she loved eating)

Two of the few digital photos

This is her wee memorial today

She was beautiful, It is lovely that you remember her so fondly, she obviously lives on in your hearts and that is a wonderful thing and something to be forever grateful for. She definitely deserves a place here as your Origibun.

Binky Free Mithril

Thank you for your kind comments. If Mithril was here now she would send a lick and nose rub, she was that friendly even to people she met for the first time.

It always amazes me how coloring plays such a huge part in a pet's adoption. Pip is palomino and, while not the most exciting hue...that's not what drew me.

Mithril was gorgeous and sounds an absolute love. :love: Heaven is blessed with her as one of their angels. :love:

(((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) for you Fifibutton. xxxx

If I were looking and seen her, she is so the type I would go for, I can see why you fell for her.

Sleep tight forever girl, truly stunning x

Oh wow she's gorgeous! I love that colouring, I can't understand why she was overlooked in rescue :cry: but maybe it was good as then she got to be with you :love:

Binky free gorgeous girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a gorgeous bunny. Gone, but like many, never forgotten. I hope you are binkying free with all the otwhr beautiful bridge bunnies out there. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back