• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know a rabbit's feeling better when...

katie88

Mama Doe
Their love for making an absolute mess of everything is rekindled!

Before work:

When I arrive home from work:

:lol: I really don't know how I'm ever going to be able to put marbles back outside again, I just love coming home to her every day :love:

Bless! Keep her indoors, there is nothing better than a bunny to get home to! :D

Oh I would love to. I'm living with my parents at the moment and they're not keen on her being inside as it is so I think permanent indoor residency is very unlikely, though I'm keeping quiet at the moment to see how long I can get away with it ;) If I had my own place there would be no question! She really is a dream house rabbit as she doesn't really chew, is perfect with her litter training and quiet as a mouse. She just enjoys mess :)

Oh I would love to. I'm living with my parents at the moment and they're not keen on her being inside as it is so I think permanent indoor residency is very unlikely, though I'm keeping quiet at the moment to see how long I can get away with it ;) If I had my own place there would be no question! She really is a dream house rabbit as she doesn't really chew, is perfect with her litter training and quiet as a mouse. She just enjoys mess :)

Ha that sounds like a good plan! Maybe they will forget she is suppose to be outside :D

She looks so innocent:lol:
Its like "welcome home, I've made a mess-but im cute so, it doesnt really matter...and im gunna watch you tidy it...then mess it up again":D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

"Who me?" :D

No marbles actually tends to look very guilty when she's caught being naughty. It's like she gets so caught up in whatever it is she's doing that she forgets it's bad and then when I walk in it's like 'oops...busted!'.

Either that or she has absolutely no idea what she's doing and I'm just ascribing human emotions to a rabbit :lol:

Back