• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a few twigs...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
In the garden at work I noticed a few good twigs had blown off the birch tree so thought I'd take them home for the bunnies, ended up finding more than expected :lol:

Not quite sure what I'm going to do with them all :lol:

You could make a broom with all that :lol: I'm sure the buns will soon get through it :thumb:

You could make a broom with all that :lol: I'm sure the buns will soon get through it :thumb:

They were brooms for a while :lol: I look after a 2yr old little boy :lol: Thinking of drilling a hole in the top of the rabbits tree stumpy thing in the shed and putting some in to make it like a tree I can hang things off :D And I might save some for the run! Hopefully getting some logs to put in there so want to make a natural area for them to explore :D

a few = whole tree! :lol:

It's a big old tree they came from :lol: I was walking around with this big bunch and said to G look it's like another tree and he had one little twig in his hand and said 'look at my tree!' :lol: Bless, I was glad he was so proud of his little one and didn't want to pinch mine :lol:

Back