• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jessica the super grump

Friday cant come fast enough lol (spay day) but was sweet getting grommed and pured at at 4am after shed finally fininshed pretending to be a nellyphant lol I had to let her out her pen as she wouldnt stop rattling the bars with all her might lol

udasy2u7.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Well now...she's a girl who knows what she wants! :)
Okay, I know it's not nice to ask but...just how big is she?? :shock:

:shock:
Oh I'm doubly jealous now! :D I'm picturing the snuggles received from such a bun! :love:
I missed how you came across her.

a friend took her in from someone who didnt want her anymore and i said id foster her till we found her a good home, thats all i know :) i have a feeling she will be staying tho its usually how it goes in my house lol!

Shes gone quietly into her cage when i got in from work i think she knows shes in the bad books for escaping over her pen (which is a 4ft jump :|) and going to say hello to the boys then proceeding to pull all of my books out my book case to eat lol!