• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skye's drinking from bowl :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Summer and Skye would never use a bowl and always stuck to bottles to drink from but she's obviously changed her mind, I've seen her drinking from the bowl twice now this evening :D

That's great. I love seeing my bunnies drinking from bowls, was glad to be rid of bottles !

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Summer and Skye would never use a bowl and always stuck to bottles to drink from but she's obviously changed her mind, I've seen her drinking from the bowl twice now this evening :D

That's great. :thumb:

I wish my Hershel would drink from a bowl. George and Harry will happily drink from theirs but Hershel stubbornly refuses. That's just him though, a very stubborn little mini-lop, won't do anything he doesn't want to do. :lol: :roll: :lol:

I do find it strange how some rabbits flat out refuse to use a bowl when we are told so often that it is the most natural option.

I know, I just always used bottles as I think in hutches it's easier to keep the water clean, but when I got Heidi she was barely drinking, if at all, tried different bottles but then have her a bowl and she was happy with that! Dash had bottles but when I bonded them, I gave them both and he stopped using bottle and used bowl. Tried giving S&S both but they never touched bowl, it just got loads if dirt kicked in it! So gave up and stuck with bottles. So now all 4 are bonded I have had to put both in shed but it'd be great if they all took to the bowl... Come on Summer!!! :D Just hope they take on H&D's hay eating habits too :roll: Still seeing a lot of small poops around :( Trying all different kinds of hay, just have to keep trying I suppose! I've cut out their morning pellets so that should be encouraging more hay eating too. Ah the trials :lol:

That great!
I was struggling getting binky to drink for a bowl, then she randomly started drinking from the bowl in her run on sunday :D
We were persistent with the bowls and won haha;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back