• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hares

SJH

Warren Veteran
I've just seen a huge hare out of my bathroom window.

First now this year and, indeed, for a few years.

Sorry, had to share this with someone.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was stunning! The sun is setting behind the garden too so it would have made a beautiful photo had I had a camera to hand. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to getting into the hills this year to see the mountain hares. A big brown hare ran in front of my car last week. Thought it was a small deer.

Wow, what a special moment. I don't think I have ever seen a hare in the wild !

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I've only once seen a hare, years ago whilst out riding. I rode through a gateway onto a stubble field ready for a gallop :) when I saw it, it was so close :love: obviously we startled it and it ran away from us, in a straight line, but leapt away from its track sideways in order to break the scent I suppose. It was amazing :love:

Where I go riding, I see loooads! On Monday I saw 4 sat in one field. You are so lucky to have them where you live, they are absolutely amazing creatures. :love:

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to see them boxing!

How amazing to see one from your house x

I saw one at Cottontails rescue when I collected my latest rabbits. He is just soooo beautiful. He is called Bambi and there is a lot of information about him on their website.

Back