• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits just binky with their head?

BigBunnyBenji

Mama Doe
I have noticed that Rupert quite often will start throwing his head around, like he would in a binky, but without the jumping and running around.

Usually he does it if I've tried to catch him or if I've done something that he doesn't like (like try to pick him up)!

Is this normal? :shock:

Mac does that all the time. He also shakes his whole body but doesn't get off the ground :lol:
It definitely seems like a half arsed binky!

Any videos of this 'head binky' .. My son has witnessed some mad head shaking ? i would like to see what they look like to show him...

fee x

Julie was fond of the in place binky where she'd jump high flick her head, twist and turn, land facing the opposite way. She did this a lot in small spaces among est her hay. New hay excites her. Now that she can't walk she will do head neck binkies when she gets new hay.

Back