• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are great medicine

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I'm at home sick and the bunnies are putting a smile on my face, they're playing lots and being cheeky :D

I just felt like a cuddle but OH isn't home, I dangled my arm over the side of the sofa and right on schedule I heard sprinting bunny feet and a Harvey head tucked under my hand :love: Lilly also sat on my lap for a cuddle earlier which she usually won't stay put for :D

They do cheer me up :D it would be much more boring being home ill and alone!

I was really sick last week and it was the best week to have a new house bunny. I spent basically the entire week lying on the floor with him in my jim jams. :oops:

ETA: Hope you feel better soon! (probably should have said that before - whoops!)

I was really sick last week and it was the best week to have a new house bunny. I spent basically the entire week lying on the floor with him in my jim jams. :oops:

ETA: Hope you feel better soon! (probably should have said that before - whoops!)

Thanks I hope I feel better soon too! Glad I decided to take the day off, I was awake from 3am struggling with breathing!

Being off ill with a new house bunny sounds like perfect timing :p a great opportunity for lots of bonding :D I might try laying on the floor with mine, Harvey will want kisses, Lilly will eat my dressing gown :lol:

Back in today, no bunnies to cheer me up all day :( although they did stomp at me a thousand times yesterday because I kept sneezing :roll: it's rude to sneeze apparently!

I'm hoping not to faint, I have a tendency to do so if feeling run down and I stand still for too long :shock: if I do at least I'll be shipped off back home for bunny snuggles :love: but is rather not, fainting is terrifying!

Love the idea of a thousend bunny thumps for sneezing!!!

Hope you get through the day without feinting.

Back