• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowflake & Star

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Got some lovely pics of Snowflake and Star thanks to the sunshine :D They arrived in December 2012 as part of a group of 7 buns from one home, where two unneutered rabbits had quickly become 30 :shock: Their mum, brothers Rudolph and Santa, and older siblings Holly and Berry were all adopted quickly, but Snowflake and Star are still looking for their new home.

Snowflake, who looks like Gandalf...

With the wind in her fur...

Star in her favourite place to sleep by the window. She likes to DBF in that bed, to scare me when I walk past :lol:

Enjoying some hawthorn...

Snowflake is such a little poser...

The inside of their 6x4 shed. The small hutch on the left is stuffed with hay. They need new lino!

There's a treat in there somewhere!

:love: They're gorgeous, doesn't the sun make everything look better :D

It does, especially with my rubbish camera! It doesn't work well in low light, so for 6 months of the year all the photos look gloomy and the colours are all wrong. And the flash makes everything look harsh and gives the buns red eyes. I want a proper DSLR camera.

Gorgeous!

Great idea with the pipes, we always had pipes in the garden full of flowers, I wonder if I can find some :thumb:

Back