• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bundle of Bunnies Breakfasting on the Balcony!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Managed to feed them on the platform this morning, which is much better than the floor :thumb:

I did have to put Skye up there as the other 3 went up before I even put the food out so I they'd have eaten it by the time Skye figured out that's where breakfast was being served :lol: Luckily she was on the table looking at me to feed her so I scooped her up and put her on the platform before she had chance to realise she had been picked up :lol:
I can make the layout a bit better up there now they're all using it and hopefully they'll soon cotton on that that's where they get fed :D

Awe how cute :love:

That platform looked huge minus four bunnies it's not so big now :lol:

I know :lol: I think it needs a bit of re-jigging now! They all spent most of the evening up there together. Think I'll take the table out maybe... Not decided yet! The task for the coming weekend :lol:

Yeah, I always try to put the food up off the floor too. Skye will soon learn! I'm always rejiggling things to make it "better" also. It's definitely a "work in progress". :lol:

Aww :love: I often have a move around in the shed, when I move things around to sweep I sometimes find new places for everything :lol:

Back